PAID DAYS OFF for 2019-2020
(Two weeks notice of any changes will be provided to parents)
- Monday, September 30th (Staff training)
- Tuesday, October 1st through Friday, October 4th
- Tuesday, October 15th (QRIS / Assessments)
- Monday, February 10th through Friday, February 14th
- Monday, April 27th through Tuesday, April 28th (QRIS / Assessments / Staff training)
- Monday, June 8th through Friday, June 12th
- * Four additional days to be announced *
It is the Parent/Legal Guardian’s responsibility to keep track of our closures. Reminders will not be provided.
Holiday Sign-up Policy
If you need child care for the following holidays, you must sign up on the sign-up sheet more than two weeks prior to the holiday needed, but no more than a month in advance. If you have not signed up for child care in advance, care will not be available due to reduced holiday staffing. Payment for all holidays will be at regular rates regardless of attendance. It is your responsibility to keep track of all sign-up deadlines. Reminders will not be provided.
Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Patriots Day, Memorial Day